Monday, July 30, 2007

A Slight Diversion

Ok so I told myself that I wouldn't indulge in Transformers - simply, because I never ever have. Not once, never! But then... came along this Hollywood blockbuster movie of the same name, and now you have it... what I call a "Slight Diversion" from the norm. Picked up a few Titanium Series Autobots and Decepticons - as well as the Deluxe figures (or are they vehicles? hmmm..) of Swindle (from the Transformers game apparently, which I've never played), as well as Barricade (yeah... I remember this guy from the movie). Am not expecting to "go the longhaul" with Transformers toys... basically will only grab those that I come across at retail, and at retail prices (sorry scalpers!). And even for that - only those that "look nice" (to me that is), which is probably as subjective as can be :)

No comments: