Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Bit More Ka-Ching!


Ok so they aren't made of real silver, but nevertheless, the exclusive Star Wars convention/celebration coins for 2007 are quite unique and very collectible (what isn't, right?). Recently added to my Star Wars coin collection, are 2 pieces of the Celebration Europe coin, from the event of the same name held in London from the 13th to 15th of July 2007 (again, wrong time, wrong place... I was). While being quite similar to the Celebration IV coin (read earlier post), instead of "Celebration IV", it has "Celebration Europe" on the back (duh, obvious isn't it?). Yay... just waiting for my San Diego Comic Convention (SDCC) 2007 coin to arrive, and I'll have a complete set of conventions and Star Wars event this year, none of which I actually attended (sob). Next year probably... ?

No comments: