Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Going Back To Basics



After a very, very dry spell for the Star Wars scene (thanks to Transformers, which I've also hooked myself onto hehe) - finally, a bunch of new Star Wars 30th Anniversary Collection ("TAC") figures. Ranging from numbers 22 to 28 in the series, the figures include M'iiyoom Onith, Elis Helrot, Animated Debut Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight), CZ-4, Umpass-Stay, and Concept Darth Vader. What I like about Onith and Helrot, is that they come with curved cantina bar sections - finally - I can construct a proper cantina bar diorama scene :)

Since I took a straight case (of 12) figures from a local collector shop - I was informed earlier on that there would be some repeat figures of Mace Windu, Galactic Marine, and R2-D2 from the earlier TAC waves (yawn yawn) - but little did I know (until picking up the case) that these were actually Ultimate Galatic Hunt ("UGH") 2007 figures! Oh no! Hasbro's doing it again... just like they did for 2006!
While the UGH 2006 figures came with "silver-finished" packaging and a silver action figure stand each, every UGH 2007 figures comes with "gold-finished" packaging and a gold coin. Sweet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool oh am i on ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh