Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Unleashing The Force!


While I promised myself not to follow the 3.75-inch Action Figure line anymore, I simply couldn't resist (what's new, right?) these action figures from The Force Unleashed video game, which is soon to be released on popular game consoles (might even need to get me a new one of those too! Haha!). This is "wave 2" of 2008, consisting of the characters Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse, Imperial Jumptrooper, Imperial Evo Trooper, Emperor's Shadow Guard, Rahm Kota, and a Battle-Damaged Darth Vader. Can't wait to get my hands on the game... the figures look so cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

may the force be with you, man!